Bet9ja Cut 1 Terms and Conditions in Nigeria
While it’s simple to start your way in betting, you will quickly see that the activity is full of nuances, terms, non-typical features, and unexpected things. Some of the functions, such as the cash out and live wagering, might become easy to understand for beginners in no time, while the others might be less common. The Cut One (or “Cut 1”) feature is an example of the latter. It’s actually relatively simple in its nature, but without being widespread, it can surprise a punter or confuse them.
The aim of this article is to cover everything about this Cut One function. But we will focus on how it’s handled at Bet9ja, a widely used Nigeria-based platform full of features that provide a complete betting and gambling experience. We will give you detailed explanations, guides, and tips. We will also describe useful strategies. Enjoy the read!
What Is Cut 1 in Bet9ja, and How to Play It on Bet9ja?
The ways the platforms handle the Cut One feature might vary, but Bet9ja sticks to the most straightforward approach. If one of your selections is lost, it will disappear from your bet slip. This is like cutting it from your physical ticket, which is why it’s called this way.
How to place it? Well, it’s also quite simple. Just start placing bets as you usually do, and in the betslip, find the “Multiple” tab. There will be a checkbox called “Cut 1”. Tick it.
Meaning of Cut 1 in Bet9ja
Bet9ja’s Cut 1 feature is the function that allows you to win multiple bets even if one selection is lost. This is done by not counting the lost one at all. As you can see, the meaning is quite straightforward.
Bet9ja Cut 1 Rules
Of course, specific rules cover how the Cut One feature works on Bet9ja for betting. It’s essential to get familiar with them since how the function is handled can differ from platform to platform. Here’s what you have to keep in mind for Bet9ja:
- You must be of legal betting age in order to place wagers on the platform. This policy is enforced by all of the wagering websites in the world.
- The information you’ve provided must be correct.
- The multiple bet should have at least five selections for the Cut One feature to become offered.
- The option cannot be combined with other bonuses.
Calculations of Winnings
The platform will calculate your winnings as if the wagering on a cut game was never placed. This reduces your smallest possible winning sum, so you must remember this before placing it. The maximum one will also be visible. The recalculation process happens after you select the “Cut 1” option during the bet-placing process.
How to Play Cut 1 in Bet9ja
The process isn’t difficult and includes nearly all of the same steps that are usually needed for placing multiple bets. But of course, there are differences. We’ve already described how to do it in brief; now let’s look at a more detailed guide:
- Go to the website.
- Log in or sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Find the discipline you’re interested in from the list of sports placed on the left side of the screen. On the mobile app, use the “A-Z sports” button instead.
- Alternatively, you can click the “Live” button on the menu above to access the in-play betting features.
- Find the event you’re interested in.
- Take a look at the offered markets and odds.
- Click or tap on the one you plan to place your wager on.
- The bet slip will appear on the right side of the page if you’re using the desktop solution. In case you’re using the mobile app, you will see it in the middle of the bottom menu.
- Now, you’re going to find another event and add it to the bet slip in the same way.
- Once you have 5 or more selections, click or tap the “Multiple Bet” tab and tick the box next to the “Cut 1” option.
- The service will calculate the odds accordingly.
- Enter your stake.
- Place or book a bet.
- All done!
How to Select the Event for Cut One at Bet9ja
Look at the offered game and check those with moderate odds. Avoid very high ones! They’re tempting, but the high number means that this outcome is unlikely to be won. Just click or tap on the event and follow the instructions we’ve provided in the previous block.
The Tips for Finding the Right Event for Cut One
You just have to select the events you would otherwise usually bet on. The rule of placing bets on the games that you know enough about and will be comfortable risking your money on still stands.
How to Increase Your Chances of Winning in Cut One at Bet9ja
Of course, there are certain options that can help you with risk management while using the Cut One option. Let’s take a look at some of them.
Tips for Improving the Chances
There are simple and regular strategies for minimizing the risks. Here are some of them.
- Avoid high odds. This means that the chances of your selection to win are quite small. While placing such bets can be a normal idea in some cases, it’s better to pursue it for single wagers and only when you’re an experienced player who knows what they’re doing. For placing multiples, including those with the “Cut 1” function, it is better to avoid this type of bets.
- Don’t stake more than you can afford to lose comfortably. This rule is the main thing in betting and should be followed by newcomers and professionals alike, although the second group has more room for maneuvering considering the experience. But sticking with smaller stakes is a viable long-term strategy for beginners.
Winning Strategies for Cut One at Bet9ja
And then there are the ways that aren’t only risk-reducing but also provide more winning chances. Let’s check them out.
- Stick with lower odds. The lower they are, the more winning chances your bet will have.
- Place bets only on the games you’re sure about. The bets with the Cut 1 option might be safer than regular multiple ones but still include more risk than regular single wagers, so keep that in mind.
- Avoid big numbers of selections. 5 will be plenty, especially if you’re not much experienced with any kind of multiple wagers.
How to Check Your Winning
Of course, everything we’ve described above is good and helpful, but what about checking the winnings? It’s also not difficult: you can just see the results of your bets or take a look at your balance. This can be done quickly. So now, let’s describe the ways to check your winnings and balance.
- Log In
Obviously, you can’t check your balance and transactions unless you’re signed in.
- Check Your Balance
This is simple: the balance is shown under your username.
- Click the “My Account” Button
It will provide a dropdown menu that you can use in order to find the item you’re needed for the next step.
- Click the “My Bets” Button
It will be found in the menu described in the last step. Just click this button.
- Check the Wagers
After clicking the “My Bets” button, you will see the list of all the bets you placed. You will see which are settled and which aren’t. You will also see what your winnings are.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
You can withdraw your winnings as usual since there are no penalties for using the Cut One feature. Obviously, your payout will be smaller than it would be if the game wasn’t cut, but that’s to be completely expected. Now, let’s check the ways to receive your winnings.
Via the Website
Here are the steps covering receiving your funds from Bet9ja using its desktop website.
- Log in.
- Click the “My Account” button.
- The drop-down menu will appear.
- Find the “Deposit” button.
- You will be redirected to the page full of various payment methods.
- Find the “Withdraw” button on the menu on the left.
- Input your bank account details in the “Add Bank Account” tab if you haven’t before.
- Enter the sum.
- Check the bank details.
- Click “Confirm.”
- All done.
Via the Mobile App
The mobile application and website offer the same features the desktop version provides. So it’s unsurprising that you can also access the function as important as withdrawing the funds. Let’s take a look at the options and check the detailed guide.
- Open the app or the mobile website.
- Log in if you aren’t already.
- Tap on your profile button.
- Find the “Cashier” button.
- Tap it.
- Tap the “Withdrawal” button.
- You can tap the “Add Bank Account” button to enter your bank account info.
- If you’ve already done so, tap the “Withdraw Funds” button.
- Enter the stake.
- Tap “Confirm.”
- Now you can wait for the money to appear on your bank’s account balance.
❗It is important to mention that the company no longer has an app to offer, as of August 2023. We are saddened by this decision, but are hopeful that this will change in the near future.
Bet9ja Cut 1 Terms and Conditions
Nothing is surprising here, but it’s better to get familiar with the conditions:
- Your multiple bet must include over 5 selections.
- The feature has zero effect on the “Multibet Boost” bonus.
- The platform’s policy doesn’t let you use it with other bonuses and promotions.
- It’s offered for all sports.
- The payout will be recalculated once the game is cut.
In our article, we’ve covered everything related to the Cut One feature on Bet9ja. The function might confuse some users since it’s far from common. Thankfully, the Internet is full of many tips, and our article is one such example.
We hope this piece of text will be useful to various kinds of punters: from complete beginners to more experienced ones who have never encountered the Cut One feature before. The article can also be helpful to those planning to join the platform since it’s always great to know about supported options.
If you want to learn more about the bookmaker, read our other Bet9ja reviews. We cover everything, from more specific things such as the one explained in this article, to more obvious aspects. Moreover, there’s also a complete review of this sportsbook.
Is there an app?
The new Bet9ja app is only offered for Android users. You can find it on the Play Store. If you’re an iPhone owner or don’t want to install the app on your Android smartphone, you can use a fully-fledged mobile website instead. There’s also the MLite version designed to work on low-powered devices.
How do I sign up?
The Bet9ja registration procedure is very simple. Just provide your phone number and email, and you’re good to go. We have a separate article on the matter, covering how to make a new Bet9ja account, all of the nuances of the process, as well as (rare) possible issues.
Can you withdraw Cut One winnings on Bet9ja?
Yes, even though your winning amount will be obviously smaller.
What is the lowest withdrawal for Bet9ja?
The minimum sum is 1,000 NGN. It’s low enough to make wagering on the platform accessible, although we’d love it to be even lower.
What is the highest payout for Bet9ja?
The platform states that its maximum payout is 40,000,000 NGN per bet. It’s quite an impressive sum that will satisfy the needs of even top-tier professionals.
Who is the owner of Bet9ja?
Bet9ja was founded by two people: Ayo Ojuroye and Kunle Sonam. Both of them are still active in the company, with Ojuroye still serving as the CEO.
Is Bet9ja illegal in Nigeria?
No, the platform operates in the country on a legal basis. It was founded in Nigeria, and now it possesses a local license for wagering and gambling. These things mean that the service even had to meet certain requirements in order to acquire it. The platform is known to be reliable and is actively used across the country, being among the most popular locally-based betting websites.
How do I increase my chances of winning?
We’ve already provided tips and useful strategies for placing bets with the Cut One option. We have a separate article covering Bet9ja prediction tips and offering a lot of information on the matter. But speaking shortly, the recommendations mainly involve keeping discipline, constantly learning, and setting a budget aside. We also urge you to keep your head clear, stay away from overly emotional reactions to your losses, never expect to be always 100% correct and avoid gambling addiction.
How do I withdraw from the platform?
There’s only one Bet9ja withdrawal method: a direct transfer. Thankfully, it supports most of the banks in the country, and can be handled in a simple manner: you’re just a few clicks away from receiving money on your balance.